Join LeoRose Consulting in serving those who serve. We are seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Web Content Analyst candidate to join our team servicing the Defense Health Agency’s Office of Warrior Care Policy. All work to be conducted at government client site work locations in Crystal City, VA and/or Falls Church, VA. Potential for remote work pending COVID-19 guidance. PPE provided.
Duty and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and/or acquiring content for websites, email newsletters, and other online communication media.
- Provides for development and content that will motivate and entertain users so that they regularly access the website and utilize it as a major source for information and decision-making.
- Provides managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site.
- Provides for textual content for websites (including feature articles, advertising copy, links, FAQs, etc.) to include but not limited to: Managing the creation/acquisition of content in accordance with the schedule; Prepare textural content for e-newsletters; Design web forms; Specify the multimedia content needed to support or work alongside textural content; Locate and select appropriate, existing multimedia content, including still images; Liaise with multimedia specialist in the creation of any new multimedia content; Edit copy received from additional content contributors; Clear copyright for the use of any existing content; Respond appropriately to user inquiries, comments, and suggestions; Maintain menus, indexes, and directories within the site: Compile and analyze website usage statistics; Obtain and analyze user feedback; Recommend changes in editorial policy and site design.
- Works closely with analytic personnel to identify and track metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the content produced.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are measured and reported.
Minimum Years of Experience (required)
- 5 years’ experience in system analysis with demonstrated experience analyzing web interaction, impressions and followers using Urchin 6 and Google Analytics and Simply Measured.
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience working with high-traffic websites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Certification in web content management required
This is a full-time, W2 role, with full benefits. Benefits include 14 days of PTO, 10 federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k. with matching. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Salary range: $95,000-$115,000.
All work to be conducted at government client site work locations in Crystal City, VA and/or Falls Church, VA. Potential for remote work pending COVID-19 guidance. PPE provided.
Anticipated Start Date
This role is part of a 5 year contract with start date slated for January 2021, pending contract award.
For consideration, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Web Content Analyst) tailored to this job description and the required skills and experience outlined. All resumes should include start and end dates (month and year) for all work experience and education listed.
Our hiring process includes at least two rounds of interviews (phone, video, in-person). Additional interviews may take place for competitive roles. No security clearance is required for this role. If selected to move on to second round interviews, you will be asked to complete a background check.
Offer Letter & Letter of Intent
If selected and offered the role, LeoRose Consulting will require the candidate to sign a contingent offer letter and a letter of intent to take the position if the government contract is awarded. Please let us know if you have any questions.