LeoRose is seeking a Senior Business Analyst (US based remote role) to join our team dedicated to supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Information Technology (IT) Operations and Network Engineering challenges. With COVID-19, the ChooseVA reorganization effort, and the ever-present challenges associated with serving those who have served – now is a great time to be at the VA.
Lead activities required to establish new business processes and facilitate the application of new technologies to existing business processes. Apply advanced consulting and planning or extensive technical expertise in organizational design and strategy. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members.
- 5+ years of experience with business process mapping, organizational design, and strategy
- Experience with collecting information/data and implementing business processes
- Experience in the management consulting field, including strategy and change management and providing support to organizational leaders and stakeholders
- Experience with managing complex projects to ensure they meet client expectations and are on time, on-budget, and at the quality level expected
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 13+ years of experience with business processes or BS degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Cost Accounting or IT, or Engineering and 5+ years of experience with business processes
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time, W2 role, with full benefits. Benefits include 14 days of PTO, 10 federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k. with matching. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience.
This is a remote/work form home role. For consideration, candidates must be based in the United States and have a quiet workspace with internet connection. Must be eligible to work in the United States. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
For consideration, please submit a resume tailored to this job description and the required skills and experience outlined to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Senior Business Analyst). All resumes should include start and end dates (month and year) for all work experience and education listed.