Join LeoRose Consulting in serving those who serve. We are seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Operations Research System Analyst (QA) candidate to join our team servicing the Defense Health Agency’s Office of Warrior Care Policy. All work to be conducted at government client site work locations in Crystal City, VA and/or Falls Church, VA. Potential for remote work pending COVID-19 guidance. PPE provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Introduces quantitative and qualitative analysis to the decision-making processes by developing and applying probability models, statistical inference, simulations, optimizations, and economic models
- Leads a team of analysts in the selection and application of analytical methods from mathematics, science, and engineering disciplines to solve management problems though optimal allocation of capital, materials, equipment, and people resources.
- Guides all aspects of the analysis life cycle, including business process mapping activities, method development and implementation, and quality control of results.
- Authors complex documents and briefs describing and visualizing results for senior leaders.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are measured and reported.
- In collaboration with the Services, supports standardization across locations and Services for best practices and outcomes.
Minimum Years of Experience (required)
- 9 years’ demonstrated experience in utilizing operations research methods to conduct complex analyses of systems and operations.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in operations research methods with SAS or “R” statistical programming language software
- Minimum 5 years of advanced techniques such as: optimization, data mining, statistical analysis and mathematical modeling, to develop solutions that help businesses/organizations operate more efficiently and cost-effectively
- Master’s Degree in Operations Research and Management Science or similar.
This is a full-time, W2 role, with full benefits. Benefits include 14 days of PTO, 10 federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, parental leave, and 401k. with matching. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary is commensurate with experience. Salary range: $105,000-$125,000.
All work to be conducted at government client site work locations in Crystal City, VA and/or Falls Church, VA. Potential for remote work pending COVID-19 guidance. PPE provided.
Anticipated Start Date
This role is part of a 5 year contract with start date slated for October 15, 2020, pending contract award.
For consideration, please submit a resume tailored to this job description and the required skills and experience outlined to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Operations Research Systems Analyst). All resumes should include start and end dates (month and year) for all work experience and education listed.
Our hiring process includes at least two rounds of interviews (phone, video, in-person). Additional interviews may take place for competitive roles. No security clearance is required for this role. If selected to move on to second round interviews, you will be asked to complete a background check.
Offer Letter & Letter of Intent
If selected and offered the role, LeoRose Consulting will require the candidate to sign a contingent offer letter and a letter of intent to take the position if the government contract is awarded. Please let us know if you have any questions.