Work as an Application Performance Monitoring Engineer on our team as we help the customer overcome their most difficult challenges in performance monitoring. Gather customer application data and diagrams, leverage expertise in recommending baseline monitoring thresholds, recommend performance monitoring KPIs and SLAs, and provide monitoring tool infrastructure recommendations. Employ expertise in performance monitoring tool alerts, dashboards, and data trend analysis in a monitoring tool. Use your customer service expertise to help manage tasks and organize large amounts of data to use for instrumentation into an enterprise monitoring solution. Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Provide on-the-job training to application POCs and event management. Develop and tweak documentation. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., including the District of Columbia.
- 10+ years of experience with integration engineering
- Experience with Splunk ITSI
- 3+ years of experience in at least 1 of the following tools: AppD, Dynatrace, ScienceLogic, Splunk ITSI with installing agents, forwarders, APIs, performance monitoring tool alerts, dashboards, and data trend analysis in a monitoring tool
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow ITSM
- Experience with recommending baseline monitoring thresholds and performance monitoring KPIs and SLAs
- Experience with gathering and organizing large amounts of data to use for instrumentation into an Enterprise monitoring solution
- Experience with creating technical documentation.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Ability to provide monitoring tool infrastructure recommendations
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or technical equivalent and 10 years professional experience or a total of 20 years in lieu of education
- Experience with the VA
- Experience with Splunk, SolarWinds or ScienceLogic a plus
- Experience with VA VistA
- Experience with the ServiceNow Visual Task Boards
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- Ability to work with customers and manage schedules
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Public Trust
To apply for consideration, please submit a comprehensive resume tailored to this job description. All work experience must include start and end dates (month and year). Education must cite school, degree, year degree completed. Minimum required experience and education must be clearly illustrated in your resume. Offer to candidates is contingent upon successful background and clearance adjudication. Please submit your resume to email@example.com with the role title in the subject line.
Full-time W2 position, 100% remote, must be based in the U.S. and a U.S. Citizen. Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, PTO, and 401k matching program. Compensation for this role is $120,000-$125,000/year.
Candidates who do not meet minimum requirements will not be considered.